All rights, title, and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in the site, including, but not limited to, any software, data, images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, service packs, patches, technical support in response to requests, or other information available through the site, are the property of CCNC or its licensors.
Privacy and Confidentiality
CCNC may require certain member account information, configuration data, or other personally identifiable information to provide support through the site. CCNCwill collect and use this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. CCNC does not assume any obligation to protect confidential or sensitive information you provide through the site except as provided in the Privacy Statement and does not desire to obtain your confidential or sensitive information. If you engage in an online chat session with a CCNC member, it is your responsibility to protect any confidential or sensitive information.
Use of Site Information
You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics available on the site solely for your own internal, noncommercial purposes. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted for commercial purposes, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system now known or later developed, except as expressly permitted in writing by CCNC. The information contained in the CCNC is subject to change without notice.
Some parts of the site may require you to create and use an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, unless access to your account number, account name, and/or password was obtained through no fault or negligence of your own. You agree to:
- Immediately notify CCNC of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
CCNCshall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Termination of Member Account and Denied Use of the Services
CCNC reserves the right to monitor use of the site. CCNC requires that you follow the guidelines below when you participate in any public forum, discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group; upload scripts or code; communicate with CCNC, its webmaster, or employees; access e-mail offered as part of the site; or otherwise post information or content on the site. CCNC reserves the right to remove any communication or posting that violates the guidelines and to suspend or cancel your member account or access to the site at any time or take any other appropriate measures in our legal capacity to enforce the following guidelines. Once removed from the site for not following the guidelines, you may not be allowed to return.
- You must provide truthful and accurate information at all times when participating in the site. Using a false or incomplete name or e-mail address, impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity will result in immediate removal of your member account and termination of site privileges
- You are expected to be courteous and professional. Abusive, disruptive, or rude language or images including personal attacks or offensive, defamatory remarks, including, but not limited to, libelous, racial, ethnic, or religious comments, will not be tolerated.
- Accounts on the site are for individual users, and the account's name and e-mail address must be specific to that user. site member accounts may not be shared with other users. Sharing member information or allowing others to access your account will result in removal of the member account.
- You are expected to focus on radio system related subjects when participating in the site.
- You shall not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information and proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree not to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, spyware, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- By uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, or otherwise providing information to a public forum on the site, you automatically grant CCNC a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, perform, and distribute such content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights that may exist in the content are waived.
The site has been produced for informational purposes as a service to CCNC end users and the public safety radio community. Any listing and/or posting of third-party promotional information and/or materials, including, but not limited to, any subpage(s), copy, software, scripts, and/or data, should not be construed as an endorsement by CCNC. Any further information and/or support for all third-party information and/or materials listed and/or posted herein are provided directly by the respective third party. Because the Internet is not a secure network, CCNC recommends that any materials downloaded from this home page be checked for computer viruses prior to use so as to avoid any potential damage to your system, software, and/or data.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CCNC shall not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages related to your decision to use any of the information and/or materials listed and/or posted on the site, even if CCNC is advised of the possibility of such damage.
You agree to indemnify and hold CCNC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors, successors, and assigns harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, expenses (including attorneys' fees), demands, or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the site.